Introductions

|

I guess I've decided to write this because, when I was a kid, I used
to keep a journal, and in it I'd put my thoughts. Writing them down
helped me to make sense of them, I suppose, and I'm hoping that this
might make some of the things that have happened to me, and are
happening to me, a little easier to understand.

After all, I got nobody else to talk to, Earle excepted, and he doesn't need to be
burdened with my problems. This is easier. You don't know me, and I
don't know you. If you came into my place and said that you knew me,
I'd cut you off dead.

This isn't me; it's a part of me, but don't think that you know me because of it.
You don't, and I don't want you to. You can read it if you like, but it isn't meant
for you, not really. It's for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment